Working under the guidance of a Chartered Structural engineer we can offer you a good opportunity to grow with the company, progressing to becoming Chartered will be encouraged and therefore we will offer you all the support needed to achieve your targets.
- Structural Engineer with a relevant degree plus a minimum of 2 years’ work experience within a UK Structural Engineering consultancy.
- Well motivated and capable with excellent comprehension and communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Good understanding and interest in IT.
- Experience liaising with clients, contractors and other professionals,
- Able to work on a mixture of both residential and commercial construction projects.
- Individually or as part of a team, the candidate will be confident in managing projects and the design of structures in masonry, steel, concrete and timber in accordance with Eurocodes.
- Beneficial experience would include producing structural survey reports, site inspections and the use of software such as the Tedds design suite, Tekla structural designer, Auto Desk Revit and Auto Cad drawing experience.
ELLUC Projects will offer the right candidate a market leading salary and benefits package with employees rewarded for loyalty and their contribution towards growing the business.
A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered dependent on experience, including:
- Salary – competitive market salary.
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 22 after 2 years complete service plus 5 days holiday for Christmas shutdown period.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Internal/ external training.
- Industry-leading career progression within one of Europe’s fastest growing companies.
|Job Category||Structural Engineering|