ELLUC Projects are seeking an Associate Director. You will be based at our Head Office in Warrington but will be required to visit the civils team at our other offices in Leeds and Redditch (minimum 1 visit per week to each office).
- Responsible for the management of ELLUC’s UK Civil Engineering Team, checking all the design drawings (eg. R&S Design, External Works, Plot Drainage, Long Sections etc.) prior to submission to our clients or statutory bodies to ensure the most cost-effective design has been produced by our teams.
- You will be required to liaise with all statutory bodies to agree drainage & highways strategies.
- Attending meetings with Local Authorities and Drainage officers.
- Production of technical appraisal reports for clients “Tender Support”.
- Proactive approach in liaising with our clients (daily basis).
- Ability to confidently hold and chair meetings.
- Work closely with the Business Development Team to bid and win new projects.
- Represent the company for onsite meetings.
- Represent the company at networking events and evening functions.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualified by HNC or degree level.
- Hold a clean driving license.
- Skilled at communicating and consulting.
- Extensive & detailed knowledge of Building Construction Technologies.
- Sewer Hydraulic design.
- Management skills.
- S38 / S104 / S218.
- Highways design.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Report writing.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good oral & written communication.
- Proactive hands-on approach.
- Ability to critically analyse and evaluate.
- Proven strong negotiating skills.
- Generate own ideas.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Confident and assertive manner who can adapt and respond to change.
- Degree with ICE Membership.
ELLUC Projects will offer the right candidate a market leading salary and benefits package with employees rewarded for loyalty and their contribution towards growing the business. A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered dependent on experience, including:
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Salary – competitive market salary.
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 22 after 2 years complete service plus 5 days holiday for Christmas shutdown period.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Internal/ external training.
- Industry-leading career progression within one of Europe’s fastest growing companies.
|Job Category||Civil Engineering|